Time efficiency for algorithms in computer science really intrigue me. Years ago I would often think about the freedom programming allows the programmer since in class (high school) people would come up with different solutions to problems and all would work. Now that time efficiency starts to come into play though there's usually a more "correct" or "efficient" method of tackling a particular problem. To be honest, to me this sort of changes the ball game but I think I'm excited.
Other recent thoughts include:
-Why are marks for the test not posted online
-I'm sort of scared of the future jump from python to other languages
-Finding the best(right) way to do something feels awesome but this usually means you're going to have to grind out problems, which I will just say is unfortunate
When you will establish your language of choice (if it is not Python) Python will be a nice tool to test ideas and implementations, or simply it will be ideal for prototyping.
ReplyDelete