Past week I've been putting in hard work to catch up in the couple areas I appear to have fallen behind in my classes. Tough work, I know. Though to be honest I haven't found things all that hard so far so it's better late than never I guess. Personally for me it's all about finding that hyper-productive mode to be able to engage myself in fun-filled non-laziness. I have been using the following techniques to aid my now speedy race to the top:
-Coffee
-Reading before bed
-Eating healthy (I mean who knew?)
-Occasional exercise
-Coffee
-Pure Will
I think the best way to learn as well as easily balance your time is to just stay caught up with course, then after lectures for the day are done to just review them. This way you only need study extra hard when there's tests and assignments.
Will be sure share my enlightening thoughts, at least 3 times a week I think, so get excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment